#61 Could Jesus have been female? What about polygamy?
Tom tackles questions on whether Jesus could have been incarnated as a woman instead of a man, how you explain polygamy in scripture, and the question of Biblical commands about men and women speaking in church.
· Book for the Unbelievable? & Ask NT Wright Anything conference on Sat 15 May
· Support the show and receive a free book – give from the USA or Rest of the world
· For bonus content, the newsletter, prize draws and to ask a question sign up at www.askntwright.com
· Exclusive podcast offers on Tom’s books and videos from SPCK & NT Wright Online
· Subscribe to the Ask NT Wright Anything podcast via your preferred podcast platform